5M³ REFRIGERATED CONTAINER
FOR STORAGE OF FOOD AND PHARMACEUTICALS
The 5m³ refrigerated container can be assembled in groups of three, thus transforming it into a unit equivalent to a 20′ container layout. Its capacity can support about 150 people based on 2 resupplies per week.
It is generally deployed in the intermediate zone between the Rear Logistics Base and the Front Line.
The 5m³ refrigerated container can operate between 0 and 2000 m altitude. It is used by the French Army as well as many foreign armies.
5M³ REFRIGERATED CONTAINER STANDOUT FEATURES
- Operation in extreme conditions: -20°C to +45°C
- Bi-temperature cooling unit: Positive: 0°C /+ 4°C, Negative: -20°C/-22°C
- Autonomous thanks to its electric generator (around 40 hours)
- Can be assembled in groups of 3, making it equal to a 20’ container
- 3 containers support around 150 people based on 2 resupplies per week
- Designed for the storage of foodstuff, medical products and pharmaceuticals
5M³ REFRIGERATED CONTAINER DIMENSIONS
- Dimensions (L x w x h):2438 x 2018 x 2591 mm
- Netvolume:5.8 m³
- Tareweight: 1800 kg
- Payload: 1700 kg