20’ REEFER CONTAINER 28.5M³
The Reefer container is a 20′ refrigerated container. The insulated enclosure has a net volume of 28.5m3.
It is an economical solution for the fixed storage of refrigerated and/or frozen food products requiring a controlled temperature (food products, medical and pharmaceutical products, etc.).
It can also be connected to a generator (optional) to make it autonomous. The 20′ Reefer container operates at outdoor ambient temperatures from -30°C to +50°C, with a storage temperature from -30°C to +70°C.
In refrigeration mode, it offers an indoor temperature from -35°C to +30°C.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE 20' REEFER CONTAINER
Cooling capacity in 50 Hz.
- In positive cold (air return 1.7°C): 10.5kW
- In negative cold (air return -28.9°C): 4.2 kW
- Refrigeration power in 60 Hz, ambient 37.8°C:
- In positive cold (air return 1.7°C): 12.3 kW
- In negative cold (air return -28.9°C): 5.1 k.
It is equipped with automatic electric defrosting.