20’ FIFO CONTAINER 11.6M3³
This 20’ container is a refrigerated container that complements a field kitchen.
In order to maximise storage space and facilitate the management of expiry dates on stored products, the central corridor has been eliminated, shelves installed and the side faces cut to install 8 doors for loading the goods on one side and removing them on the other.
This FIFO container features:
- About 30% increased storage capacity compared to a conventional 20′
3 compartments: 1 large and 2 small 2 independent refrigeration units
- Rapid temperature decrease
- Good access to refrigeration and electrical components for easy maintenance
- Easy to use and repair (no electronics or sophistication)
- Maximum ruggedness and reliability
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE 20’ FIFO REFRIGERATED CONTAINER
- Dimensions (L x w x h):20’ (6058 x 2438 x 2591 mm)
- Net volume: 11.6 m³
- Tare weight: 6300 kg
- Payload: 1 compartment: 2230 x 2210 x 2190 mm, and 2 compartments: (1275 x 2210 x 2190 mm)
- Autonomy with generator: 24h in extreme conditions.
- Max. operating temp.: -25°C to +45°C
- Internaltemp.:+1/+3°C and -20/-22°C