COLD ROOM CONTAINER FOR FIXED STORAGE
This range of containers was originally developed with a length of 9 metres for oil & gas exploration companies. It is offered in standard 20’ size.
It is the most economical solution for fixed storage of refrigerated and/or frozen food.
The cold room container is designed for the storage of foodstuff, medical products and pharmaceutical items. Designed to operate in extreme conditions, it can be equipped with two evaporators, which enables storage of a large volume of goods.
Due to its high robustness, it can be used in different sectors of activity that require the use of robust and reliable equipment, with broad areas of application: NGOs, medical, rental companies, private, etc.Request for quotation
STANDOUT FEATURES OF THE COLD ROOM CONTAINER
- Rapid temperature decrease
- Good access to refrigeration and electrical components for easy maintenance
- Easy to use and repair (no electronics or sophistication)
- Maximum ruggedness and reliability
- Available as a positive or negative unit
COLD ROOM CONTAINER DIMENSIONS
- Dimensions (L x w x h): 9000 x 2438 x 2591 mm
- Tare weight: 6500 kg
- Net volume 19 m3
- Payload: 5000–10,000 kg
- Maximum operating temp.: -25°C to +45°C
- Internaltemperatures: +1/+3°C and -20/-22°C