ENERGY PRODUCTION THANKS TO THE 20’ ENERGY CONTAINER
This 20′ energy container can produce energy autonomously on all types of sites (construction site, base camp, work camp, etc.). It is quick to put into operation, thanks to its main functions:
- Distributes electrical energy – 60kVA in 400/3/50Hz+N
- Distributes pneumatic energy
- Provides non-potable water
- Stores fuel and water
This container is divided into two compartments:
- A machinery compartment that includes the generator set and the air compressor (the air compressor is equipped with its own internal combustion engine).
- A technical compartment that includes the fuel and water tanks, the water distribution system and the electrical protection panel.
It operates in outdoor ambient temperatures ranging from -20°C to +45°C.
It has a 1000 L water tank, a 2000 L retention tank and a 1000 L diesel tank. It is soundproofed by micro-perforated rock wool panels.