Zhendre Refrigerated Containers are the result of 70 years of experience in refrigeration and containerisation of mobile solutions for extreme conditions.
Louis Zhendre designed and built the world’s first autonomous refrigerated container in 1950! Following this invention, ACFT Louis Zhendre was created in 1955.
Since then, we have been designing and manufacturing refrigerated containers to meet the most extreme temperature requirements.
Our Refrigerated Containers are designed for companies operating in hostile environments or in countries with poor infrastructure.
They also meet the specific needs of the Defence sector and are commonly used on theatres of operation by the armed forces.
The French, English, Belgian, Spanish, Irish, Portuguese, Algerian, Moroccan, Tunisian, Beninese and Ivorian armies use Zhendre Refrigerated Containers.
This is also the case for United Nations Peacekeeping Operations (PKOs) around the world.
FOR MULTIPLE USES
Zhendre refrigerated containers are a turnkey solution for the storage of your fresh and frozen products and medicines. They can be used in the most extreme conditions.
We offer a wide range of containers (1m3, 5m3, 10′, 20′, 40′), and for special needs, we can also study specific models to meet your particular requirements.
MORGUE CONTAINER IN MARIPA-SOULA
BACKGROUND The Town Hall of Maripa-Soula, which is the largest municipality in France in terms of surface area, needed to find a solution for managing the dead because bodies had to be urgently repatriated to Cayenne using very expensive means (helicopter, plane).Voir la réalisation
FOOD CONTAINER CT18M3 IN BENIN
BACKGROUND The Beninese army needed a solution to supply food to its troops based in KIDAL in northern MALI as part of the UN Peacekeeping Mission (UNMISMA).Voir la réalisation
- Operation in extreme conditions.
- Durability over time.
- +Mobility and total autonomy of the product, used by many armies in Europe and Africa as well as by oil & gas companies in the Sahara.
- Special Zhendre refrigeration unit adaptable according to specifications.
- Design and manufacture tested in the climatic test room.
- Guaranteed CEMAFROID insulation coefficient and among the lowest on the market providing optimised energy consumption.
- Concentrated technologies mastered by Zhendre: refrigeration engineering, electricity, monitoring, stratification/insulation, welding & fabrication, painting, and material resistance leading to a reliable and robust product.
- Food storage
(registration for the transport of perishable foodstuffs)