LOCAL SOURCE OF ENERGY
Shipping containers converted into local sources of energy produced through the integration of various technologies: solar, thermal, methanisation.
DESALINATION CONTAINER IN CHILE
BACKGROUND Our client, an expert in seawater desalination and water treatment, wanted to install a micro reverse osmosis plant composed of 3 transformed 40′ shipping containers. The project was intended to treat water from a mine in Chile.Voir la réalisation
CONTAINER WORKSHOP 2 FUEL CELL IN NORWAY
BACKGROUND A young company developing hybrid off-grid site electrification solutions contacted us to integrate its fuel cell into a 20′ container. The company has won a major European project and is carrying out its first shipping container project.Voir la réalisation
CONTAINERISED AIR CONDITIONER CMDZ5 IN FRENCH GUIANA
BACKGROUND A major French water treatment company solicited us for a project in French Guiana. They sought to adapt two 40′ shipping containers in which they would mount their indoor water treatment system and then send this “turnkey” mobile unit, ready to connect to the industrial process.Voir la réalisation
BACKGROUND Our client, a major group in the energy sector, manufactures hybrid electrification systems for off-grid sites. He needed a containerized solution for the storage of his batteries for his demonstrator.Voir la réalisation
- Possibility of storing and distributing different energies: electric, pneumatic, fossil (fuel, diesel).
- Different means of storage: batteries, tanks, reservoirs, etc.
- Thermal and sound insulation of the container to meet environmental constraints.
- Regulation of temperature and humidity in the different areas of the container.
- Dimensioning by the ZHENDRE design office to optimise the system’s operational productivity.
- Battery container
- Container trailers
- Water treatment container